PIONEER DJ

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

NSDTCM:SINGER :ORION WALSH (MYSPACE)

Hello Everyone,Many of you have probably been wondering what I have been up to since Slow Coming Day broke up a few years ago. I have since begun a solo project, playing under my own name. I have plans to enter the studio with producer Aaron Edwards here in Southern California in mid-April to record a debut full length album. Writing songs by myself has definitely taken me in a different direction with my music and I am anxious for you all to hear the results. I have a few demos posted up for you to hear until the record is finished at www.myspace.com/orionwalsh.

Feel free to add me as a friend and say hello.Also, for those of you that have seen me play in the past at Cornerstone Festival and would like to see me return, now is your chance. Go vote for me to come back and perform this year at Cornerstone 2008. Even if you don't plan on attending the festival this year please go and vote for me by clicking the link below as I need all the help I can get in order to play this year. Thank you again for your continued support.http://www.cornerstonefestival.com/Newbandshowcase/OrionWalsh/?bID=338

Orion Walshsinger/songwriter(x-Slow Coming Day)

SOURCE:SLOW COMING DAY MAIL

No comments: