PIONEER DJ

Thursday, June 26, 2008



NSDTCM:SINGER:ANNIE
(INTERVIEW)

Well, what about what I've been doing recently?
As some of you will know, I've been in the UK, I've been around doing several interviews, mostly talking about my new single
'I Know UR Girlfriend Hates Me'...and about the making of the album. I had a film crew following me around, they were everywhere.... almost felt I was the lost member of Big Brother so there will be some footage on my myspace really, really soon.

When I was in London I played a place called Water Rats in Kings Cross, it was the very first gig I've done in the UK this time around, and there was mostly people from the record company who came down...but it was great to see that some others came along too. It was really, really loud, so I hope that not everyone got deaf.... cuz i nearly did! was a bit nervous, but i think it went quite well....

We also played 2 other venues, the first one was at *Notting Hill Arts Club, at *YoYo. I've been to the club a couple of times, dj'ed there too, but it was cool to finally play a live gig there... I like the venue, and the crowd was great. The last gig we did was in East London, a pub called *Old Blue Last. Good old pub, really nice. So looking forward to do a Uk tour........sooner then later.yeeeah.

Now before I go just a couple of things to mention.
I Know UR Girlfriend Hates Me - Pre-Order Your Copy

My new single 'I Know UR Girlfriend Hates Me' which I mentioned earlier is out on 14th July.

If you like Click HERE to preorder downloads from *IslandTunes

(IslandTunes is higher quality than other players...and can be used on any mp3 player)

SOURCE:*ISLAND RECORDS UK


*webLINKS and info posted BY :

DANIEL FURLONG

B.A. in Communications/A&R

furlongdaniel@hotmail.com

...yes i like the music since i was born ...and no It isn´t any fashion wanna be star !!!




No comments: