PIONEER DJ

Monday, June 23, 2008





NSDTCM:SINGER:ANNIE
MYSPACE

Hiya!

Just dropping by to say a quick hello and keep you lot up to date with my news - I've just been confirmed to play as part of this years iTunes Festival that will be taking place in London which I'm pretty excited about...

I don't know what you know about the iTunes Festival but it lasts all through July with live shows every night at the Koko Camden.

I'm so excited to be part of it all !!!

My show is going to be on Monday 21st July. I'm really excited about playing this show because I'll be supporting my friend Sam Sparro. Sam has done amazing stuff with his album and his single 'Black and Gold'.
New single I Know UR Girlfriend Hates Me features exclusive mixes from Get Shakes, Timo, Richard X, Soul Seekerz, Deadly Weapons, Feadz and is available to preorder HERE.
In the meantime, my new website is very close to being ready for launch so watch out for that and keep watching my MySpace page for news, live dates and blog action!

Love
Annie

SOURCE:UNIVERSAL MUSIC
ISLAND RECORDS GROUP
(UK)



No comments: