PIONEER DJ

Friday, June 20, 2008


Taken by Adam Haddrick

NSDTCM:BAND: OPERATOR PLEASE (AUSTRALIA)
MANAGEMENT:SCORPIO MUSIC
LABEL:EMI/Virgin ( Aust / NZ)
& Brille Records (UK)

I am sitting in the office waiting for the answer on what is happening this afternoon.

You see we were supposed to be at the airport an hour ago to fly to Germany so we can play Hurricane Festival.If you have any ideas feel free to let us know.

But then after that we head to the UK to do some shows and festivals too. GLASTONBURY which I am pissing my pants about.

This is THE festival, I am convinced I am going to die the moment i step out onto that stage, purely for the fact that it is GLASTONBURY and how many amazing bands are playing this year. I am so excited !!!

Hahahahaha we still don't know whether we are flying anywhere yet. I really hope we leave tonight, I am too excited. I love Germany.

Hope you are all ace dudes and belles.

We be seeing you soon!

X X X Amandah



No comments: