PIONEER DJ

Saturday, August 02, 2008

[NEWSSOURCEDOTCOM]
[DJ] DLG

[LABELS:EYEZCREAM RECORDINGS
HUGE RECORDS]

webLINKS:myspace +NEW Video
FACEBOOK
BEATPORT

"Rarely do I find a mix that has a sense of story and is put together with real mastery. My friend DLG just sent me his mix and I have to say, I haven’t been able to stop listening to it. There’s an insane amount of acapellas and layering, especially impressive given that this is a live mix."

Dani Deahl [Urb Magazing/BPM Magazine/Kissatlanta/D Squared]

DJ DLG is excited to present his Live PA performances on stages around the world, allowing him to create and remix his set right there in front of the crowd. See what all the buzz is about do yourself a favor and grab a copy of

[DJ]DLG LIVE MIX AUGUST 2008



[FOR BOOKINGS]
RICK MEZEY
[TOUR MANAGER & BOOKING AGENT]

[AGENCY]
SONDRA C
PREMIERE ARTISTS MANAGEMENT
A PRODUCT BY HORIZON MARKETING
POWERED BY PEER 360°

No comments: