PIONEER DJ

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

MASTERS OF HOUSE
[SINGER]
KIM SOZZI


This album has been so incredible to make, starting with all of the writers I collaborated with and talented producer. I feel so blessed that I have the opportunity to release such a great quality album.

Throughout my career, I definitely put a lot of pressure on myself to reach certain milestones as an artist –chart topping, sales, great videos and more.

Throughout the process of recording this album, I would regularly ask my manager

I am working so hard, these songs are so good, when will this happen , when will that happen -- when , when when… and he would say to me keep working hard, it will all happen, when… the answer "JUST ONE DAY.

And in fact Just One Day both the album and the success I’ve been hoping for arrived.*

SOURCE: KIM SOZZI

LABEL
ULTRA RECORDS
[USA]

W-LINK [CLUB]
THEKENNEDYSOHO
[TAMPA,MIAMI]

*Extract of an Interview of Kim Sozzi's
from
Ultra Records web page
+
Buy release
here

No comments: