PIONEER DJ

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

[newssourcedotcom]

Actress+Host: Olivia Munn [USA]

Fan Art Request

I’m just two chapters away from finishing my book!! YAY!

And since many of you are so fantastic and talented at fan art, I wanted to have a section in my book to honor you and display some of the best fan art out there. I know I have seen and posted a lot of your fan art already, but to use it in this book, I need your approval. And since I don’t know how to get a hold of you all and which art belongs to you, I need you to email your art.

So, if you want any fan art that you’ve done for me in my book, email it in high-res to

OliviaMunnFanArt@gmail.com.

Attach your picture and in the body of the email write that you are in fact the artist of the attached fan art and that you are allowing us to publish and use your art.

It’s gonna be awesome!

Thanks!!

Again the email is:

OliviaMunnFanArt@gmail.com

What. Up.

SOURCE: OLIVIA MUNN


Media Link: G4
[COMCAST]

No comments: