PIONEER DJ

Friday, January 08, 2010


[NEWSSOURCEDOTCOM]

Early support from Gregor Tresher, Sebastien Leger, Monika Kruse, Dj Sneak, Namito, Criss Source, Henry Cullen.

First release from 82 Recordings in 2010, so far all the releases were from myself only, and there is no better artist to be the first after me to debut on my label than Marko Nastic, which i have worked with a few times already and who delivered this amazing piece of tech-house, a really special tune, remixed by two great producers from Germany, Broombeck (Marcus Schmahl) and Jurgen Driessen.

I am very happy to present this first release of the year and to have these new members on the family.

I hope you all enjoy this!


[SOURCE]: WEHBBA [PRODUCER]
+
SOUNDCLOUD


The purpos
e of this news and networking site is to tell the MUSIC
+MEDIA related companies is that i fit in Promo,Mkt,Press and Pr related areas.

I am fluent in English, Spanish and French Languages.

I have a
B.A. in Communication


My contribution to your company is to enrich with my data and information knowledge in media,mkt,promo,sales and pr related areas.

Am a Driven Oriented Goal's Person

Love what i do...I have passion for the things i do in my work.


Contact me:
Daniel Furlong Rodriguez
furlongdaniel@hotmail.com
[B.A. in COMMUNICATION]

No comments: