PIONEER DJ

Thursday, April 15, 2010


[NEWSSOURCEDOTCOM] is a news and networking site for the electronic and commercial music business.

[Singer]: ROBYN [Sweden]

Due to an abundance of great songs bursting to get out 2010 will see Robyn release not one, not two, but three albums.

The first, Body Talk PT 1, will be released on June 14th with the single Dancing On My Own released the same day.

"I got all these great songs so why not? It’s been 5 years since "Robyn" and I didn’t want to wait
with a release until they are all recorded, so I decided to start putting them out right away. I also can’t wait to play live again and this enables me to tour and record at the same time. I just want to keep making music!" Robyn

See the full tracklisting and listen to Fembot and None of Dem on the website!


"I´m so curious to see what people will do to "None of dem" on the video recorder function that now is up on my site together with the song! Please go as bananas or pretentious as you like, if you like. You can also choose to just listen to the song and not let us record your reaction.

But I would love it if you did !!!

Thank you." Robyn

My video is live right now + Recording here!

SOURCE:ROBYN

No comments: