PIONEER DJ

Thursday, May 20, 2010

[NEWSSOURCEDOTCOM]:
[MEXICO]

LINKDJ: PIT FUSION

Created
by
DANIEL FURLONG RODRIGUEZ
aka
DANIELJOHNASHER [DJ]
B.A. IN COMMUNICATION
FOR HIRE!

I created this site in order to have a job in the Music industry because I have an extensive knowledge about Record labels,Pr agencies,Producers+DJ's ,etc.!

IMPORTANT NOTICE !!!

THIS ISN'T A FREE PRESS AND PR ONLINE
NEWS AND NETWORKING SERVICE PAGE.


No more
free postings
!!!

Please
Contact

Daniel

+
Send Promotional Tracks to the creator of this Webpage in order to be published with your content and press release.


So... if you need my Communication,PR,Mkt and Press and Music [DJ] services
send me an
E-mail
furlongdaniel@hotmail.com


Who AM I ALSO ?
DanielJohnAsher
[DJ]

twitter@danieljohnasher

Contact:furlongdaniel [at] hotmail.com


I have a College Degree from


If you want to
HIRE ME!!! for A&R, Music Consulting,PR+Media,Press or Promotional work


Please Contact me via E-mail or Twitter.


[IMPORTANT NOTICE]:

No more free postings!!!

Please
Contact

Daniel

+
Send Promotional Tracks to the creator of this Webpage in order to be published with your content and press release.

LINKSINGER: KD AUBERT

No comments: