PIONEER DJ

Monday, May 17, 2010



[NEWSSOURCEDOTCOM]:A&R

AMERICANA + FOLK

SINGER:JAMIE DRAKE
LOS ANGELES,CA

Message from Jamie:

I'm listening to the LIVE RECORDING of the CD RELEASE SHOW from last Thursday and I had the TIME of my life!!!

Literally, I'm so grateful!

Thank you to those of you who were able to come out!

Buy Jamie's Cd

here

+

Free Live track from Hotel Café's show in L.A.

Here!

SOURCE: JAMIE DRAKE AND LP 33 TV


twitter@jamiethedrake


NORTH AMERICA
MANAGEMENT:
LP 33 TV

USA

I create this project in order to be hired in a Music Label or in a Media and PR related company

This page is updated by
Daniel Furlong Rodriguez

B.A. in Communication
furlongdaniel@hotmail.com

I have a College Degree from

If you want to hire me for A&R, Music Consulting,PR+Media,Press or Promotional work

Please Contact me via *E-mail or Twitter.

[IMPORTANT NOTICE]:

No more free postings...Please send Promotional Tracks to the creator of this blog in order to be published with your content or press release.

No comments: