PIONEER DJ

Thursday, May 13, 2010



[NEWSSOURCEDOTCOM]:A&R
INTERSCOPE RECORDS


SINGER:DIDDY FEAT T.I.

Watch Video Here !!!

SOURCE: I AM DIDDY
[SEAN COMBS]
+
INTERSCOPE RECORDS

and

VEVO

I create this project in order to be hired in a Music Label or in a Media,PR related company

Who am I?
DANIEL FURLONG RODRIGUEZ.
[LINKED IN]
aka
DanielJohnAsher
[TWITTER]
B.A. in Communication

+
Disc Jockey
furlongdaniel@hotmail.com



This page is updated by
Daniel Furlong Rodriguez
B.A. in COMMUNICATION
furlongdaniel@hotmail.com

I have a College Degree from


SINGER+ACTRESS:
KD AUBERT

If you want to HIRE ME!!! for A&R, Music Consulting,PR+Media,Press or Promotional work

Please Contact me via *E-mail or Twitter.



[IMPORTANT NOTICE]:

No more free postings...Please Contact Daniel
+
send Promotional Tracks to the creator of this Webpage in order to be published with your content or press release.


FOLLOW THIS LINK!!!
THE FUTURE OF HIP HOP
[BLOG]

No comments: