PIONEER DJ

Thursday, August 26, 2010




[newssourcedotcom]:a+r

Folk Singer:Jamie the Drake
[USA]

It's NEXT Wednesday, September 1st, 8PM SHARP at the Hotel Cafe in Hollywood.

You want to bring your friends to this one...

Reviewing some of my favorite moments from the entire residency (but this time with a full band), special guests including members from The Parson Red Heads, improv with audience participation, a duet involving a cornet and I might play piano for the first time since I was in the 8th grade... just sayin, maybe you should buy tickets or something.

Set list

Harold & Maude

Wrong in the Head

A Woman's Heart

Watery Grave

Plumbline

You Will Be Gone

You Belong To Me

The End of Your Nose

A new, untitled song that isn't finished on piano (if it's finished and there's time)..

I have a FEW posters left that I will give away to the first couple of people that buy my album after the show and there are plenty of postcards to commemorate these last 5 amazing weeks!

Source:Jamie the Drake

[Los Angeles,CA]

Buy Tickets here for upcoming shows here!

Buy Jamie's album @ AmazonMP3+iTunes

LinkMngmnt:LP33TV

No comments: